Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

:D Great job!

It must've been absolute hell to do this project. Pixel art is more tedious, and time consuming then regular art. All the different game remakes must've been absolute hell for the programmer(s) to pull off. Great job with it all. You revived my love for the classic beat em up games with the first level.

Thelemite Thelemite

Awesome game!

the whole time I was like "wtf am i playing?!" this was great fun. I love the uniqueness and simplicity of it. Great job :)

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

woo!

awesome!

Thieves Away! Thieves Away!

lol

very retro n awsome n satisfying to play. I had alot of fun playing this XD brough a big smile to my face

ShizzleCreature responds:

lol glad it did,
thanks for the review man:P

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Great job :)

voice acting, music, gameplay, artwork, and the concept are all greatly done. Very good job. best flash game ive played in a good long while :U

Harmony Keeper Harmony Keeper

Great game :)

Very fun and unique. I really dug the upgrading the little partners you got. The art was really nice and polished :) great job to the team behind this.

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

an amazing game

Great job on this my only complaint Id say was the ending was a bit lame x) but aside from that the game was fantastic great job :D

Violet Parking Violet Parking

thought it was fun

couldnt get past 4th level. XD i liked the animations of kid gettin beat.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Fantastic job

You never disapoint bom ;D Great job with this. The only thing that got a bit annoying for me was the voices :S, but the amount of epicness this game had quickly blew that away. Great work

BoMToons responds:

You can toggle sfx off from the pause menu mister. Thanks for stopping in!

Rabbit Rustler Rabbit Rustler

pretty fun game

I enjoyed shoving the rabbits off of hills and hearin them scream in agony >:D

mofunzone responds: